The School aims at
- Personal Transformation: The fullest possible development of all the God-given talents of each individual person as a member of a human community.
- Intellectual Transformation: Preparing men and women of competence and excellence through scientific discipline and well-motivated teaching and learning.
- Social Transformation: Working to end discrimination among people based on race, religion, gender, ethnic background and social classes; to counter poverty and hunger.
- Creating Eco-friendly Environment: Promoting ecological sensitivity for a sustainable livelihood.
- Spiritual Transformation: Formation in Values, attitudes and in ability to evaluate good and evil.